I just realized the other day it's time to start planning Rhett's first birthday and I broke down in tears. The last eleven months have been so exciting, exhausting, challenging, and absolutely joyful. Rhett is the perfect fit to our beautiful mess. I'm so thankful that Caleb has such a close brother to share life experiences with. Rhett seems to have changed so much this month. He is starting to interact a lot more and loves watching how things work and trying it out himself. Here's the stats from this month:
Weight: 24 1/2 pounds
Diapers: size 4
Clothing size: mostly 18 months
- Walking holding on to things
- Sits with one leg under him
- Stands on his tip toes
- Very flexible
- Hates getting diaper or clothes changed
- Loves trying to crawl up the stairs- laughs hysterically when we say no
- Throws fits when he doesn't get food fast enough or gets things taken away from him.
- Great nap taker still
- Typically takes a morning and afternoon nap
- Bedtime still around 8:30
- After Rhett's sickness he quit his early morning bottle--- no crying either
- Quiet sleeper again (woohoo)
- Wake up time around 6:30-7
- No more formula
- Moved on to cows milk (still prefers it warm in a sippy cup)
- 3 cups of milk a day
- Food loves: beans, rice, strawberries, yogurt
- Eats everything off our plates- no more baby food
- Outeats c ever meal
- Still tries to eat dog food if he can find any
- Pretty sure he will LOVE his cake next month
- Decoration at Tilly
- Fourth of July in Jacksonville
- Two nights at Mimi and Pappys while mom and dad went camping
- Ear infection and rash from antibiotics. Rhett was pretty miserable for six days.
- Pool party at Meg's.
- Decorating mommys classroom- the boys made it to several school trips with me this month. They love going and making messes.